Credit Application Form
Credit Application Form
I/we affirm that we have read the Company's Terms & Conditions of Sale and intend to follow them (copy available on request). By signing this document, I/We also accept that NI LTD can contact our bankers and the trade references mentioned above for references.
TERMS OF SERVICE TO READ BEFORE FILLING THE FORM
Information for Products and Services
- All Orders sent by the Customer to Network Integrators LTD and approved by Network Integrators LTD are subject to the terms and conditions set out below, which shall be incorporated into and regulate every Contract.
- Approval of these terms and conditions by the Customer shall be considered acceptance of any calculation or quote for Products and/or Services issued by Network Integrators LTD.
- All terms and conditions appearing in any Order or other contract provided by the Customer are null and void, and these terms and conditions supersede any prior arrangements between the parties relating to the supply of Products or Services.
- No Order made by the Customer can be considered approved by Network Integrators LTD until:
- Network Integrators LTD issues and executes a formal acknowledgment of Order; or Network Integrators LTD begins to deliver the Products or Services (whichever comes first).
- If the Customer wishes to change the Order (which, for the sake of doubt, includes, but is not limited to, any amendment, addition, or substitution with respect to any specification), any such change is subject to Network Integrators LTD’s acceptance, and the Customer is responsible for any additional charges associated with fulfilling the Order.
- The Customer shall ensure that the terms of the Order, as well as any applicable requirements, are correct and precise, and that they are sent to Network Integrators LTD in a timely manner that enables Network Integrators LTD to meet its obligations under the Contract.
- Any quote is given on the understanding that no contract can be established before Network Integrators LTD approves the Customer's Order. Any quote is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue, unless Network Integrators LTD has previously withdrawn it.
Network Integrators LTD can, at its discretion, extend credit to the Customer based on the Customer's financial situation and the Customer's completion of a credit application form provided by Network Integrators LTD. Network Integrators LTD will decide the credit terms and discuss them in writing with the Customer.
The Customer will pay for all Products or Services on a "cash with order" basis unless and before credit terms are issued, in which case the Customer may leave at least three (3) Business Days for the bill to be credited to Network Integrators LTD’s account. Network Integrators LTD retains the right to delay the supply of certain Goods or services until all fees have cleared and been credited to Network Integrators LTD’s bank account.
Where credit terms are granted, the Customer will pay no later than 30 days after the date of Network Integrators LTD’s invoice, unless other terms are granted in writing, and Network Integrators LTD reserves the right to suspend deliveries or performance if payment is not received on time.
Where credit terms are granted, no amendments will be effective unless made in writing by the Credit Manager. Any alleged amendments submitted via e-mail or telephone would be null and void.
Network Integrators LTD will use fair efforts to supply Products or execute Services by the date specified on the written acknowledgment of Order, but failure to do so will not be interpreted as a violation of the Contract. If no deadline is defined, execution or output must be completed within a reasonable period.
Any dates cited or specified by Network Integrators LTD, whether orally or in writing, for delivery of the Products or provision of the Services are estimates only, and although Network Integrators LTD will use all appropriate efforts to reach those dates, it cannot guarantee it.
In the distribution of the Products or the success of the Services, time is not of the essence.
Network Integrators LTD shall not be responsible for any actual, incidental, or consequential loss (which terms entail, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of earnings, loss of business, reduction of goodwill, and similar loss), costs, losses, charges, or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods or performance of the Services (even if cause is unknown), costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Products or performance of the Any delay would not entitle the Customer to cancel or rescind the Contract until it lasts for more than 180 days.
Network Integrators LTD will make every effort to deliver the Services with fair care and expertise.
Network Integrators LTD will use all appropriate efforts to reach the delivery deadlines stated in the Contract for the Services, but such dates are just projections, and time is not of the essence for the presentation of the Services.
Network Integrators LTD retains the freedom to change these terms and conditions at any time by giving the Customer written warning. Any such modification will refer to all Orders approved by Network Integrators LTD on or after the effective date stated in the said notice on the effective date specified in the said notice.
The Consumer has thirty days from the date of notice to cancel any Order sent to Network Integrators LTD prior to the date of notice that Network Integrators LTD has not approved as of that date.